Zinc Die Cast Manager
Sorry, this job has expired.
Production Castings is now hiring a Zinc Die Cast Manager.
As the Zinc Die Cast Manager you will:
• Establish production processes.
• Troubleshoot production processes.
• Assist in the design of new tooling.
• Oversee all duties and aspects of Zinc Die Cast Department.
• Oversee Zinc Die Cast Supervisors.
• Provide guidance to floor supervisors, production supervisors, production operators, and tool room personnel.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Some engineering or college background preferred.
• 3-5 years previous experience in all aspects of die casting and secondary operations or similar manufacturing experience.
• Knowledge of die cast, secondary, and trimming operations, or similar manufacturing experience.
• Establish and monitor production processes and evaluate them to reduce waste, excessive handling and Lean out the current process.
• Recommend improvements to production tool room.
• Assist in the design of new tooling and equipment.
• Inspect inherited tooling and prepare for production annual tool condition reports to zinc customers.
• Coordinate corrective actions in house and from the customer.
• Assist in the training of production personnel.
• Manage all duties and aspects of Zinc Die Cast Department.
• Ability to deal with multiple projects and changing priorities.
• Ability to work alone or in a team.
• Ability to use calipers, micrometers and gage pins.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.