Die Cast Machine Operator
Sorry, this job has expired.
Production Castings is now hiring Machine Operators. All shifts are available, and there is a pay differential for 3rd shift.
As a Machine Operator you should be able to run a variety of die cast machines in a safe manual or automatic mode. You will produce quality parts with little or no scrap.
In this position you will report to the Die Cast Supervisor and the Lead Die Cast Set-up. You'll work in a team environment under limited supervision. Accuracy and adherence to all procedures is crucial, as failure to do so will result in non-conforming product and missed ship dates.
• Must remain alert and concentrate on keeping multiple machines running in extreme temperature condition.
• Remain on feet for entire shift.
• Work in extreme variations of temperature through out the year.
• Work extended periods of overtime with little or no notice.
• Perform repetitive motions on a daily basis with out fatigue.
• Handle containers of product up to forty pounds.
• Exposure to product work travelers, secondary sheets, and any visual quality standards.
Production Castings is more than just die castings. A family-owned business since 1976, we offer many value added services such as machining, finishing and sub assemblies. We have our own on-site precision machining division that includes 12 CNC machining centers. We also have our own powder coating division that was designed specifically for zinc and aluminum die castings. Production Castings offers everything from chromate conversion coatings to chrome plating.
We offer excellent pay-don't miss out! Apply today with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.